The Triton Restaurant on Wenceslas Square offers its guests not only the classic a la carte menu but also special menus, which highlight seasonal produce. Hence guests may try the carefully thought-out and balanced menus prepared from fresh, often locally grown ingredients. An excellent meal should be accompanied with suitable wine accentuating the taste of the food. The wine sommeliers of the Triton Restaurant will always be ready to help and recommend the best choice from the wide selection of foreign and home wines.
St Valentine Menu (CZK 1 111,- / 40,50 € per person) 14.2.2014
- Life piano during the evening!
- Bohemia Prestige Rosé Brut
- Avocado, shrimps and mango with pink ginger dressing
- Creamy herb soup with baked cherry tomatoes
- Pink grapefruit and pomergranate sorbet with drop of sparkling wine
- Breast of chicken Supreme roast with dried apricots, chocolate sauce and citrus flavoured tagliatelle
- Hot apple with vanilla Charlotte and strawberry jelly
- Coffee or exclusive tea
Easter Menu (CZK 840,- / 30,60 € per person) 17. - 21.4.2014
- Glass of Pálffy sekt Brut (méthode champegnois traditionelle)
- Terrine of Hare with Plum Brandy and Rosemary on Lettuce Leaves and Shoots
- Vegetable Broth with Poultry Galantine and Nettle-flavored Batter Strips
- Roast Knuckle of Lamb in Garlic, Served with Leafy Spinach and Mashed Potatoes with Chives
- Home-made Scones with Cottage Cheese, Whipped Cream and Blueberry Jam
- Coffee or exclusive tea selection
A unique stalactite cave from 1912 in the middle of Wenceslas Square offers its guests culinary specialities prepared with imagination along with a wide selection of the best local and foreign wines. The original Art Nouveau interior with an ancient story told by the statues placed all around and the meal, which you will savour with all of your senses, provides an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
A la carte Menu
Seasonal gastronomic calendar
The Triton Restaurant is open daily from 11.30 a.m. – 11.00 p.m.