The Triton Restaurant on Wenceslas Square offers its guests not only the classic a la carte menu but also special menus, which highlight seasonal produce. Hence guests may try the carefully thought-out and balanced menus prepared from fresh, often locally grown ingredients. An excellent meal should be accompanied with suitable wine accentuating the taste of the food. The wine sommeliers of the Triton Restaurant will always be ready to help and recommend the best choice from the wide selection of foreign and home wines.
St. Martin's day menu (CZK 629,- / 25 € per person) 11.11. – 14.11.2013
- Svatomartinské 0,2l – glass of new red Moravian wine 2013
- Pumpkin Soup with roasted seeds
- ¼ St. Martin’s Roast Goose with Wine Cabbage and Home-made Potato Dough-Rolls with Fried Onion
- Frozen Chestnut Cream with Pear Compote and Fruit Jelly
Beaujolais Noveau 21.11.2013
- Cellier Saint-Nicolas 0,1 l - 80,- CZK / 3,20 €
- Cellier Saint-Nicolas 0,2 l - 160,- CZK / 6,40 €
- Cellier Saint-Nicolas 0,75 l - 600,- CZK / 23,90 €
- Cheese plate - 160,- CZK / € 6,40
A unique stalactite cave from 1912 in the middle of Wenceslas Square offers its guests culinary specialities prepared with imagination along with a wide selection of the best local and foreign wines. The original Art Nouveau interior with an ancient story told by the statues placed all around and the meal, which you will savour with all of your senses, provides an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
A la carte Menu
Seasonal gastronomic calendar
The Triton Restaurant is open daily from 11.30 a.m. – 11.00 p.m.