The Lobby Bar of the Adria Hotel offers its visitors original mixed drinks from the hands of trained barmen. Taste their original cocktails and the renowned gastronomy of the Triton Restaurant chefs. Relax after a busy day and have a chat with your friends while enjoying an XXL Mojito or come and try a drink at the outside seating directly on the pedestrian zone of Wenceslas Square.
- An ideal place for rest and refreshment
- Original mixed drinks, fresh fruit drinks, non-alcoholic beverages
- Aroma of Italian coffee, a glass of wine, sparkling wine, mature rum or perhaps cognac
- An attractive selection of cigars in the atmosphere of the separate lounge - LUNA Cigar Room
- Outside seating overlooking the pedestrian zone of Wenceslas Square
- Wi-Fi Internet connection for all our guests free of charge
- Daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. (during the outside seating operation until midnight)
The original bar directly on the pedestrian zone of Wenceslas Square offers its guests a wide range of cocktails, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, fresh fruit drinks, quality coffee and magnificent gastronomy. A pleasant place to enjoy with your friends or colleagues after work. The outside seating on the pedestrian zone overlooks the entire Wenceslas Square.
The lobby bar is open daily from 10 a.m. – 11 p.m., in summer months until 12 midnight.