- All employees actively participate in saving the environment and will be glad to give our quests advice on what you can do for the environment.
- We have established bins for recycling and enabled guests to sort waste with us.
- The hotel windows are thermally insulated. We inspect their tightness on a regular basis.
- Where it is technically and economically possible, we use eco light bulbs.
- Motion sensors are installed in public areas of the hotel, so we are saving electricity.
- The flow of water from taps and showers does not exceed 12 litres per minute.
- When flushing the WC, you can use the dual-flush button to save water.
- If the guest wishes, we can wash towels and linens just once during his/her stay.
- We only water the outdoor flowers in the evening and thereby save water.
- Hazardous waste (toners, batteries, fluorescent lamps, medication etc.) is all sorted and liquidated.
- We strive to limit the use of products intended for single-use.
- There are designated non-smoking areas in the public areas of the hotel.
- Our receptionist or concierge will be pleased to provide our guests information on the possibilities of the public transportation.
- If the market offer allows for it, we use ecologically friendly cleaning products.
- We have a lever tap that enables water to be set precisely and quickly.
- We try to limit the offer of drinks in single-use packaging.
- We donate discarded textiles and furniture to charity.
- If the guest wishes, we can arrange bicycle rental.
- We support planting trees on Wenceslas Square.
- We use wooden company pencils.